The Professional Planning Forum
An independent industry body established in 2000, we promote best practice and effective planning in customer contact operations - working in all sectors to provide strategic advice and best practice support for managers and to offer specialist training and accreditation for planning and analysis.
Facilitating nine communities of best practice, which can be accessed from the buttons to the left of this webpage, our aims are to:-
- Establish professionalism in planning and analysis across all customer contact operations.
- Promote best practice benchmarking as a planning methodology that every manager needs to embrace.
- Offer year-round advice and support for our members.
- Provide specialist training, qualifications, standards and accreditation.
- Work with industry leaders to champion the needs of our members and encourage innovation.
We have uploaded a wealth of new best practice material from our Customer Strategy and Planning conference and awards and research programmes. Please use these to drive improvements in your operation, join as a member to access our full library and our free member events and take advantage of our wide range of services.
If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 1235960. Or contact any of the team, you can find contact details here.